Monday, April 6, 2009

I Love Homeschooling

I was always the mom who was going to have this exciting life of doing projects(my most favorite thing in the whole world), crafts and volunteering while my kids were in school all day. My house would be clean, I would exercise and have quiet time after the kids were off to school, I would make fun snacks to welcome them home from school, dinner would be ready and on the table when daddy got home from work, we would have family devotions and off to bed. Ha!Ha!
God had some seriously different plans for my life!!!! And now we HomeSchool and I wouldn't have it any other way. God so knew what he was doing by calling me to this and I am ever grateful for the influence it has had and will continue to have on our family. We are a much better family since our mindset changed and we became a HomeSchooling family. Our whole lifestyle has changed(for the better of course) and I am truly excited for the changes that will continue to happen, for the boys growth and our growth as a family and in our relationship with the Lord our Savior!

I am starting this blog that is just about our Homeschooling Journey and all the fun we have along the way! I have been blogging at http://justalittlehouse.blogspot.com/ about everything going on in my life, schooling, my projects and my random thoughts and I decided I wanted to have a spot to share my homeschool journey, the boys journey and anything else to do with HomeSchooling.
Here we go.....Enjoy the ride........

No comments:

Post a Comment