Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Plan or Paint???

I love to craft and paint and I have been pouring a lot of energy into getting school stuff together for August and now for that matter! So...the dilemma is that I think my mother in law is going to take the boys on Monday and we will be meeting them in Canada on Friday after we pick up Alex for vacation. That will leave me with 2 1/2 days to myself!!! What do I do?? Do I do the actual planning for next year and get it all done so I dont have to worry and stress over it while on vacation? and we will be ready to go when we get back from the next trip at the end of july?? or do I paint and craft??? I have alot of ideas to do in my head and some started but not finished projects that i would love to work on!!! What to do - what to do?? I am hoping I can do both but since i hav enever actually done the physical planning for our school year I have no idea how long it will take me???
Decisions...Decisions.....Decisions....

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm, tough decision. I'm overwhelmed with the idea of planning because I don't know where to start. Maybe getting your plan started would ease your mind. Crafting and paining can be done whenever. I think you are way more organized than you realize!

    ReplyDelete