Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Books For Sale

NBTSbloghop



Cleaning off the bookshelves has been fun. Boy is it a reminder of the fact that I am always looking for the grass to be greener on the other side!!!
All items are postage paid and will be sent via Media Mail

Saxon Math 1 TM $10


Saxon Math 2 TM $10 - this one i 3 hole punched and put in a binder so I will send it to you in the binder!


Horizons Math K TM $10



$6


Considering God's Creation TM and Student Handbook - never used. Both have been 3 hole punched and will be sent in the binder. $20



Learning language Arts thru Literature the Red Book(about 1st-2nd grade). I have the TM which has obviously been used but still works! The student manual is brand new and the first 2 lessons have been done but in pencil so they are erasable. The readers that are used are also included. They have all been spiral bound together into one big book. $20




$5

$8

$9





Please do not hesitate to email me with any questions or offers!!


5 comments:

  1. I am not familiar with Saxon Math...what grade or age level is Saxon Math 1? I am interested in the draw write now as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so tempted to buy the 2 trip around the world books? Should I, shouldn't I? Email me if you get a chance ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie,
    Do you still have Draw/Write/Now?
    Love your blog, by the way.
    Blessings,
    Lori
    dltenhaken@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I am new to do the blog world but came across your blog and love it, are you only sending the items to people you know? I am interestd in saxon 2 and the learning through lang arts red book....I can pay via paypal if you like! Thank you! Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't see the last four pics for some reason!!

    If you have the Saxon 2 still, lmk. Also lmk what those last four pics are...unless they've sold already. =)

    Thanks!!
    Christie

    ReplyDelete