Tuesday, September 29, 2009

miss you

My life has gone from busy to crazy to overwhelming in a matter of days! I started back to working a couple days a week - which will get to be more once nov. gets here and christmas shopping starts full on!
I have really struggled with doing school on the days that i work but I have been able to do 'some' school more often than not and I am okay with that right now. When I work nights it is easier becasue our morning routine doesn't change much. Working mornings and then coming home and trying to do school is hard! The boys are excited for me to be home, they have been playing and want nothing to do with sitting down and doing school! So far I have been able to do little bits and pieces here and there but I am definately not able to get it all done!
Our Sundays have completely been sucked up by helping out at both servcies on Sunday in the Sunday School - which puts us home about 1:00. We then have to turn around and take Alex back to church at 500 for youth group. Because we live 30 minutes from church we stay in town and do groceries or just sit around and do some schoolwork int he car while I wait for him to be done at about 830!
Alex is also busy with stuff at school that doesn't necesarily require us but it is a part of our life!
We have coop every Friday morning which is exhausting for everyone!
Thursday night my husband and I are taking an Alpha class at church - phenomenal class and speaker if you ever have the chance to take it! It is kindof our 'date night'.
I have started selling some of my 'stuff' at a local coffee shop so I have to do some painting for that about once a week.
In between all that foolishness the boys want to play with friends occassionally, meals have to be made, the house has to be cleaned, clothes have to be washed, boys have to be played with, school has to be prepared and hubby has to be loved!
I have no idea how we got ourselves into this craziness but it seems like it always happens to us in the fall - every year! By January things have cooled off a little bit but then sports start....

So... the gist of all this is - don't expect to hear much from me - on a regular basis - for awhile! I do so miss you girls and I miss reading other blogs as well as writing on my own!!

4 comments:

  1. I can't even imagine being that busy! We miss you too, but I certainly understand why you don't have time for blogging. Take care of yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that IS a lot of stuff going on in your life! Whew.

    Have fun in the whirlwind! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow girlfriend!!! You are one amazing mom!
    Co-op has had us exhausted too...plus it we lose a day of school work. Things have been hectic around here too, school work happens....but much differently than I had thought ;) Take care of yourself and check in when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey dear! I saw your hubby at T yesterday and realized how long it's been since I've seen YOU! Your life sounds so busy...I am trying to declutter mine again, it gets piled up so fast! Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete